A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy, tolerability and safety of 40 mg of Copaxone [glatiramer acetate] in the treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Neuroscience; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (90) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2005 New trial record.