Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety of Copaxone and to Monitor the Neurologic Course of Disease in Multiple Sclerosis Patients Treated With Copaxone.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Neuroscience; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 14 Jun 2016 Time frame of primary end points has been changed from 17 years to 26 years.
- 14 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 14 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History