A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled 52 Weeks Clinical Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Oxcarbazepine p.o.(300-1200 mg/Day) as Adjuvant Therapy in the Bipolar Disorder I or II Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxcarbazepine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Bipolar II disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Jun 2008 Primary endpoint 'Time to disease recurrence' has not been met.
- 01 Jun 2008 Secondary endpoint 'Global Assessment of Functioning' has not been met.
- 01 Jun 2008 Primary endpoint 'Montgomery Asberg Depression Rating Scale' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History