Prospective, Randomized Trial of the Sirolimus-Eluting Stent and Paclitaxel-Eluting Stent for the Treatment of Unprotected Left Main Coronary Artery Disease(ISAR-LEFT-MAIN).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISAR-LEFT-MAIN
- 28 Aug 2010 Data pertaining to the impact on left ventricular function presented at the Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) 2010.
- 12 May 2009 Results reported in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 20 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History