A prospective, randomized intra-individual study with the sirolimus coated cypher select(TM) and the paclitaxel(TM) coated express balloon expandable stents for the treatment of patients with two de novo native coronary artery lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel; Sirolimus
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FRE-RACE
- 20 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 110 to 112, additional lead trial centre University Hospital Freiburg and lead trial investigator Manfred Zehender as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials. gov.