Targeted intensification by a new preparative regimen for patients with low-grade B-cell lymphoma utilizing standard-dose yttrium-90 ibritumomab tiuxetan [ibritumomab tiuxetan Y-90] (Zevalin) radioimmunotherapy (RIT) combined with high-dose BEAM [carmustine + etoposide + cytarabine + melphalan] followed by autologous stem cell transplantation (ASCT).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Autologous stem cell therapy; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2012 Updated two-year overall survival data presented at the 17th Congress of the European Haematology Association, according to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Sep 2006 Additional lead trial center and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2005 New trial record.