A Double-blind Randomized Comparison of Celecoxib Plus Esomeprazole Versus Naproxen Plus Esomeprazole for Prevention of Recurrent Ulcer Bleeding in Patients With Arthritis and Cardiothrombotic Diseases (NSAID#8 Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Aspirin; Esomeprazole; Naproxen
- Indications Arthritis; Ischaemic heart disorders; Musculoskeletal pain; NSAID-induced gastric damage; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NSAID-8
- 15 Aug 2017 Results published in the Annals of Internal Medicine
- 30 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.