A Phase III Multi-centre, Open-label, follow-on Study to CDP870-027, to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lyophilized CDP870 an Engineered Human Anti-TNF PEG Conjugate, as Additional Medication to Methotrexate, in the Treatment of Signs and Symptoms and Preventing Structural Damage in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms RAPID-1
- Sponsors UCB
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Nov 2013 Workplace and household productivity results presented at the 16th Annual European Conference of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 30 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History