A Phase III Multicentre, Double Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group 52-week Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Dose Regimens of Lyophilised CDP870 as Additional Medication to Methotrexate in the Treatment of Signs and Symptoms and Preventing Structural Damage in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have an Incomplete Response to Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAPID-1; RAPID1
- Sponsors UCB
- 06 Nov 2013 Post-hoc results comparing different clinical indicators in predicting clinical response presented at the 16th Annual European Conference of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 10 May 2011 Results from a post hoc analysis of this trial (RAPID-1) have been published in the Journal of Rheumatology according to a UCB media release; results were also reported in the media release.
- 17 Oct 2009 Results presented at the 2009 Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History