Alendronate to Prevent Perimenopausal Transition Bone Loss
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Menopause; Osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jan 2010 Results published in Fertility and Sterility.
- 05 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'Lumbar spine bone mineral density' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History