A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, flexible-dose study to assess the safety and efficacy of topiramate in the treatment of moderate to severe binge-eating disorder associated with obesity.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Topiramate (Primary)
- Indications Binge-Eating Disorder; Obesity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 05 May 2009 Actual number of patients added as 407.
- 01 May 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 04 Dec 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History