A one-year multicenter, randomized, open-label study of the safety and efficacy of everolimus versus mycophenolate mofetil in combination with reduced dose cyclosporine microemulsion in maintenance heart transplant recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Everolimus; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2005 New trial record.