Efficacy and Safety of Subsequent Treatment With Y-Ibritumomab Tiuxetan [ibritumomab tiuxetan Y-90] Versus no Further Treatment in Patients With Stage III or IV Follicular Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Having Achieved Partial or Complete Remission After First Line Chemotherapy. A Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized Phase III Clinical Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIT
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Dec 2010 Updated results will be presented at the 52nd American Society of Hematology annual meeting, according to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Jul 2009 The US FDA has requested data from the FIT study to validate a subset of data from the supplemental Biologics License Application package for ibritumomab tiuxetan.
- 28 Nov 2008 Data at a median 42 (2-77) months of follow-up in 409 patients presented at ASH 2008.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History