A phase I randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, dose ranging study of the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of a Clostridium difficile toxoid vaccine, alum adsorbed, in healthy elderly volunteers (greater than or equal to 65 years).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alum; Clostridium difficile vaccine
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi Pasteur Holding
- 01 Feb 2012 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 06 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2009 Actual start date (Nov 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History