A phase I randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, dose-ranging study of the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of a Clostridium difficile toxoid vaccine, alum adsorbed, in healthy adult volunteers (18-55 years)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alum; Alum compounds; Clostridium difficile vaccine
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Feb 2012 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 23 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- 05 Dec 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History