ACAM 3000 MVA (Acambis Modified Vaccinia Ankara) Immunization Followed by Dryvax Vaccination of Healthy Vaccinia-Naïve Adults: A Phase I/II, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Effects of Dose and Route of Administration of MVA on Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity, Followed by Dryvax Immunization to Assess Effects of MVA Vaccination on Dryvax Takes.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs MVA 3000 (Primary) ; MVA 3000 (Primary) ; MVA 3000 (Primary) ; Smallpox vaccine
- Indications Smallpox
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Mar 2010 Dryvax challenge results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 10 Mar 2010 Immunogenicity and reactogenicity results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 18 Sep 2008 Primary end point identified as safety as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.