A phase I dose-escalation clinical trial to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of a multiclade, multivalent recombinant adenoviral vector HIV vaccine, VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP, in healthy, HIV-1 uninfected adult participants who have low titers of pre-existing Ad5 neutralizing antibodies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 May 2012 Actual end date changed from Sep 2009 to Oct 2006 sa reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2006 Status change