A Dose-range Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Novel HPV Vaccine When Administered Intramuscularly According to a 3-dose Schedule (0,1,6-month) in Healthy Adult Females (18-25 Years of Age)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 568893A (Primary) ; AS04A; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Mar 2014 Primary endpoint 'Geometric-mean-antibody-titre' has not been met.
- 24 Mar 2014 Results published in Vaccine.
- 12 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 376 to 383 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History