A Phase I Study of Sequential Vaccinations With Fowlpox-CEA(6D)-Tricom (B7.1/ICAM/LFA3) and Vaccinia-CEA (6D)-Tricom, in Combination With GM-CSF and Interferon-Alfa-2B in Patients With CEA-Expressing Carcinomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CEA vaccine (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Sargramostim (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2007 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.