A phase II study of irinotecan and cisplatin for metastatic or unresectable high grade neuroendocrine carcinoma of the gastrointestinal tract.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Irinotecan
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2005 New trial record.