A Randomized, Double-Blind Trial to Assess the Safety and Relative Efficacy of CAIV-T Against Inactivated Influenza Vaccine in Children 6–59 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine live (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 07 May 2010 Results of efficacy compared with time postvaccination reported in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 24 Mar 2009 Planned patient number (8500) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2007 Results have been reported.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History