Single-Blind Randomized Controlled Phase II/III Study to Investigate the Immunogenicity and Safety After a Single Vaccination With Three Different Lots of an Inactivated Influenza Vaccine (Whole Virion, Vero Cell-Derived) in Comparison to a Licensed Egg Derived Influenza Vaccine for Season 2004/2005.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxter BioScience; Baxter Healthcare Corporation; Baxter Vaccines
- 06 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2004-001374-34).
- 27 Oct 2006 Status change
- 08 Dec 2005 New trial record.