PEG IFN-alpha2a (Pegasys) Therapy in Patients With Chronic Myeloproliferative Diseases (Excluding Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 11 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 280 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.