Phase III, open-label, randomized, multicenter efficacy and safety study of bendamustine hydrochloride [bendamustine; Treanda; Cephalon] versus chlorambucil in treatment-naive patients with (Binet stage B/C) chronic B-cell lymphocytic leukemia (B-CLL) requiring therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Chlorambucil
- Indications B-cell leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma International; Ribosepharm
- 01 Oct 2012 Overall survival results (median of 54 months' follow-up) were published in the British Journal of Haematology.
- 05 Dec 2010 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- 08 Dec 2009 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History