Clinical trial phase II (single centre study) : a preliminary study of the safety, immunogenicity, and clinical efficacy of TroVax given in conjunction with interleukin 2 (IL-2) in the treatment of stage IV renal cell cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-2 (Primary) ; MVA 5T4 (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Oxford BioMedica
- 10 Nov 2008 New source identified and integrated (Current Controlled Trials record ISRCTN83977250)
- 31 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2008 Results presented at American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting in 2008.