An open label, prospective, randomized, controlled, multicenter study assessing fixed dose vs. concentration controlled CellCept [mycophenolate mofetil] regimens for patients following a single organ renal tranplantation in combination with full dose and reduced dose calcineurin inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Sep 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2009 Actual initiation date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.