Randomized trial of thymoglobulin [antithymocyte globulin] induction, initial tacrolimus, and mycophenolate mofetil therapy with steroid avoidance in primary kidney transplant recipients followed by continued tacrolimus/mycophenolate mofetil therapy vs. sirolimus/mycophenolate mofetil therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial centre (Pfizer) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2008) added reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History