A 6-month open label, flexible-dosage study to assess the safety and effectiveness of Provigil (modafinil) treatment in children and adolescents with excessive sleepiness associated with narcolepsy or obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Modafinil (Primary)
- Indications Hypersomnia; Narcolepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 30 May 2012 Actual patient number is 92 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2012 Company added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2012 Additional trial location (USA) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.