A National, Multicentric, Randomised, Controlled Trial. Applications of a Critical Pathway Using Levofloxacin for the Management of Patients With Abnormal PSA.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Prostatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEPSA
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2005 to Mar 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, updated from ClinicalTrials.gov.