A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Flexible-Dose, Long-Term Extension Trial of the Safety and Maintenance of Effect of Asenapine Using Olanzapine Positive Control in Subjects Who Complete Protocols 041021 or 041022.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Schering-Plough
- 06 Oct 2009 Additional lead trial centre (Schering-Plough) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2008 Trial identifier 041512 changed to 41512 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2008 Primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.