An Open-label, Multicenter, Follow-up Trial to Evaluate Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Brivaracetam Used as Adjunctive Treatment at a Flexible Dose up to a Maximum of 200 mg/Day in Subjects Aged 16 Years or Older Suffering From Epilepsy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB Pharma Inc
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 23 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Finland.