A Mulitcentre, Double-blind, Randomised, Fixed-dose Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Lamictal (Lamotrigine) Compared to Placebo as an add-on Therapy to Lithium or Another Mood Stabiliser in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression, Followed by Long-term Prevention of Relapse and Recurrence of Depression and/or Mania in Patients With Bipolar Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lamotrigine (Primary) ; Paroxetine
- Indications Bipolar disorders; Bipolar I disorders; Bipolar II disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Feb 2010 Results published in Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica.
- 01 Feb 2009 Primary endpoint 'Montgomery Asberg Depression Rating Scale' has been met.
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jun 2002 to Aug 2002 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History