A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Crossover Design Study to Evaluate the Effect of Montelukast Vs. Salmeterol on the Inhibition of Exercise-Induced Bronchoconstriction in Asthmatic Patients Aged 6-14 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary) ; Salmeterol (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Bronchoconstriction; Exercise-induced asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 07 Apr 2010 Primary endpoint 'Forced expiratory volume in 1 second' has been met.
- 26 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 155 to 154 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History