A multicenter, open-label, randomized comparative study of tigecycline vs ceftriaxone sodium plus metronidazole for the treatment of hospitalized subjects with complicated intra-abdominal infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary) ; Ceftriaxone; Metronidazole
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Sep 2009 Results were presented at ICAAC 2009.
- 27 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History