A Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized Comparative Study of Tigecycline Vs Ceftriaxone Sodium Plus Metronidazole for the Treatment of Hospitalized Subjects With Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftriaxone; Metronidazole; Tigecycline
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Aug 2010 Results have been published in Clinical Microbiology and Infection.
- 16 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (467) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History