A randomized, controlled trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the ZoMaxx drug eluting coronary stent system as compared to the TAXUS Express2 paclitaxel-eluting stent in de novo coronary artery lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Zotarolimus (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZOMAXX-II
- 17 May 2012 Results published in the International Journal of Cardiology.
- 09 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History