Phase III-Study On All-Trans Retinoic Acid [tretinoin] in Combination With Standard Induction- And Consolidation Therapy In Older Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tretinoin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing minimal residual disease monitoring in Acute Myeloid Leukemia study group (AML HD93, NCT00146120, NCT00151255, NCT00151242, NCT00850382 and NCT02013648 trials) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 12 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.