Randomized Phase II/III-Study on All-Trans Retinoic Acid in Combination With Induction and Consolidation Therapy as Well as Pegfilgrastim After Consolidation Therapy in Younger Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tretinoin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Idarubicin; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of analysis comparing condensed versus standard schedule of high-dose cytarabine consolidation therapy with pegfilgrastim using data from this trial presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing minimal residual disease monitoring in Acute Myeloid Leukemia study group (AML HD93, NCT00146120, NCT00151255, NCT00151242, NCT00850382 and NCT02013648 trials) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003818).