Efficacy of maintenance therapy with rituximab after induction chemotherapy (R-CHOP [cyclophosphamide + doxorubicin + vincristine + prednisone + rituximab] Vs. R-FC [fludarabine + cyclophosphamide + rituximab]) for elderly patients with mantle cell lymphoma not suitable for autologous stem cell transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Fludarabine; Interferon alpha-2a; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 06 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 06 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History