A phase II trial of 13-Cis retinoic acid [isotretinoin], alpha interferon, Taxotere [docetaxel], and estramustine for the treatment of hormone refractory prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Estramustine (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Isotretinoin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Dec 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2009 Actual end date (1 Aug 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 17 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov