A multicenter, phase 3 study of the safety and effectiveness of doripenem in complicated lower urinary tract infection or pyelonephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Doripenem (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 06 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (403) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2008 EMEA approved intital MAA for the treatment of adults with complicated urinary tract infections.
- 16 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.