An Open-label, Noncomparative, Multi-center, Emergency Use Protocol Administering Tigecycline for the Treatment of Subjects With Infections Due to Resistant Pathogens.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Feb 2013 Actual end date Nov 2005 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Sep 2003 to Jan 2004 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.