A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Comparison of the Safety and Efficacy of Tigecycline vs Imipenem/Cilastatin to Treat Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections in Hospitalized Chinese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary) ; Imipenem/cilastatin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2007 Status change from in progress to completed
- 11 Dec 2005 New trial record.