A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Trial to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Influenza Virus Vaccine, Trivalent, Types A B, Live Cold-Adapted (CAIV-T) in Healthy Children Attending Day Care Centers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine live (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 14 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (2903) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2006 Status change
- 12 Dec 2005 New trial record.