A randomized phase III study on the effect of bortezomib combined with adriamycin [doxorubicin], dexamethasone (AD) for induction treatment, followed by high dose melphalan and bortezomib alone during maintenance in patients with multiple myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Melphalan; Thalidomide; Vincristine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Millennium
- 08 Apr 2016 Pooled pharmacogenomics genome-wide association study analysis (n=598) of 3 trials [IFM 2005-01, IFM2007-02, and HOVON-65/GMMG-HD4 ] were published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of long term follow up presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 09 Dec 2013 Results after extended follow-up (median 67 months) presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History