A multicenter, randomized open-label, pilot study to explore the benefit of a conversion from a twice a day administration of cyclosporine microemulsion to a once a day administration and to identify the C2 ranges to target after conversion in stable liver transplant recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 11 Feb 2011 Actual patient number is 61 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.