Phase II study of mifepristone (RU-486) in the treatment of PR [progesterone-receptor]-positive advanced/recurrent endometrial adenocarcinoma and low grade endometrial stromal sarcoma (LGESS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mifepristone (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (13) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2010 Actual end date (1 May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Sep 2009.