A phase I/II study to evaluate the efficacy and toxicity of imatinib mesylate in combination with dacarbazine and capecitabine in medullary thyroid carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Dacarbazine
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Dec 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2013 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.