An Open Label, Randomized, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Early Calcineurin Inhibitor Withdrawal in Recipients of Primary Renal Allografts Maintained Long-term on Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) (CellCept) and Sirolimus (Rapamune).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STN
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Apr 2011 Results published in Kidney International.
- 23 Feb 2011 Actual end date (1 Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (NCT00121810).
- 23 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (NCT00121810).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History