Phase 1 Open Label, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Effect of Four Doses of MAGE-A3/HPV 16 Trojan Peptides 0001 and 0002 Administered Subcutaneously in Combination With Montanide and GM-CSF on Immunological Response, Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy in Patients With Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus-16 peptide vaccine (Primary) ; MAGE-A3 peptide vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Mar 2017 Status changed from Recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 15 Dec 2009 Additional lead trial investigator ( Edelman MJ, School of Medicine) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.